Barcelona star Rakitic opens fire: I'm not a potato bag

The Croatian international Ivan Rakitic, Barcelona's star, revealed his position on continuing or leaving the Blaugrana by the end of the season, in light of the reports expected to leave the Camp Nou soon.

And the newspaper Mundo Deportivo held a lengthy dialogue with Rakitic, via Skype, where the Barcelona star is currently in Croatia, in light of the interruption of football activity at the global level, due to the outbreak of the new Coronavirus, COVID 19.

Rakitic confirmed that he hopes to resume competitions as soon as possible, and wants to accompany Barcelona, ​​La Liga, and the Champions League for this season.
  • Bayern Munich contract details .. Bayern Munich star enters the picture for fear of failure of Neymar and Martinez deals
  • A representative of Lautaro Martinez opens the door to his transfer to FC Barcelona
Rakitic admitted that he had experienced some difficulties this season with Barcelona, ​​whether with former coach Ernesto Valverde, or the current Kiki Sittin.

He stressed that he was psychologically affected by his departure from the basic form of Barcelona in the period during which Valverde led the Blaugrana this season before his dismissal after losing the Spanish Super Cup in Jeddah, and pointed out that the transition phase with Sittin was also difficult for him, in order to get used to the new method of play that the coach wishes Former Real Betis in its application with the team.

In response to a question about whether he would leave Barcelona and move to his former club Seville, Rakitic said: There is a strong connection between me and Seville, specifically the city, my family resides there, and I said before that it would be a beautiful dream if I wore the Seville shirt again.

He added: But the decision is not my sole decision to move to Seville, and there has been no formal negotiation about my move there. The sports director of the Andalusian club Munchie and all Seville officials have my phone number, and no one has called me yet, although my birthday was during the few days in The past.
  • Barcelona's position on the sale of Arthur Melo to Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain has been revealed
  • New developments in the Barcelona club case with the defamation of players company
On his future destination, whether England or Italy, or continuing in Spain, Rakitic said: I understand the general situation with regard to European clubs in light of the current financial crisis, but I am not a potato bag placed by others where they want, I want to be in a place I love and I need to I prove myself, in which I feel respect and psychological comfort with my family.

Rakitic was close to leaving Barcelona early this season in a mutual deal with Paris Saint-Germain to restore the Brazilian Neymar, but the refusal of the player and the management of the French club together caused the failure of the deal during the last hours of the last summer Mercato.

Rakitic, who is 32, expires in the summer of 2021, knowing that it is currently priced at 20 million euros, according to estimates from the Transfer Market.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Free

Free1